Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Starving Artist & The Battle at Dirty Thirty, Ep.12

30 Reasons Why 30 Will Be OK

Reason #25:  I feel like if everyone else is actually getting excited that I'm turning 30 (cheering about it, hugging, shrieking, all the things), it can't possibly be bad.

Also...like, hot damn, that just feels nice.  THANKS, everyone else!

Reason #26:  My best friend is flying in just for the occasion.  She's FLYING IN.  (Whaaaaaaaaaat?!)  She thought this day was important enough for whatever reason to purchase a hefty ticket, take off from work, and bring her adorable pregnant self across the state for a day and a half.  I mean, I just want to make my turning 30 worth her while, if we're being honest with ourselves.

Hot damn.  So.  Nice.

Reason #27:  This weekend, I was bemoaning my birthday while at work (...of course I was...) and one of my co-workers looked at me and said "Girl.  Relax.  It's just 30."

Also, this co-worker is younger than I am.

Also...I'm starting to think she's right.   

No comments:

Post a Comment