Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Starving Artist & The Battle at Dirty Thirty, Ep.7

30 Reasons Why 30 Will Be OK

Reason #14:  So, my mom was like 30 or 31 when I was in third grade, and I remember looking at her and trying to envision what kinda chick I'd be when I was her age.   I only recall the following details:
          --owner of a smallish Chevrolet
          --mom haircut
          --mess of kids
          --best friends with a chick much like Stacey from "The Babysitters Club"

I feel excellent that none of these things came to fruition.  ...Most of my friends turned out to be rather Dawn-like, and I dig that.

Reason #15:  My boyfriend is and always has been younger than me and, yeah, my turning 30 pretty much takes my Older Woman-status to another level.  Fine.  BUT, at least I'm still 10-15 years away from Cougar-status.

...Also, for the record, please dear god can no one ever ever call me that?

No comments:

Post a Comment